Date(s) - April 15,2021 - May 15,2021
HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR HOSPICE
- Complete your chosen activity between April 15 and May 15
How To Participate:
- Get out your runners, hiking boots, swimming suits, track shoes, roller skates, ice skates, unicycles, bicycles, tricycles, push scooters, skipping ropes, roller blades and any other mode of self-propulsion to attract sponsors to raise much needed funds for our St. John Hospice at UBC.
- And, we’ll send you a medal for participating.
- Have fun!
- The goal is to raise $20,000 (or more!). We are well on our way as Bill and Jana Maclagan have donated $2,000 towards the event.
- Remember to send an email to various family, friends and colleagues to support you by donating to your activity using the link on your page in the Canada Helps website.
- A tax receipt will be sent to those donors who donate $25 or more.
A COVID-19 Friendly Event:
- You will be participating, with COVID-19 safety in mind, in your chosen activity within your own bubble and you will be doing your part to support our wonderful Hospice and all the good work it does. You will be encouraged to send in videos or great pics of your individual or group activity.
Raise Funds And Awareness For Hospice:
- You will be joining hundreds of Canadians coming together to raise funds and awareness in their community for Hospice Palliative Care.
- While all funds raised by the Vancouver Commandery will go to St. John Hospice, we are part of the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association which is holding its Hike for Hospice event (on May 2) as they promote these walks around the country.
- (There are no administration fees paid to the Canadian Parent Organization.)